Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Many posters here are very high income earners. Those low income earners may be ashamed to share. I'm a low income earner by the standards set in this forum. I earn only 60k pa and I am already 47 years old. Are there any brave low income souls out there willing to share your story?
Income is only part of the story I think. If you are happy, with no worries of basic necessities and have no major medical bills or debts, it is really ok.

To be honest. I earn about 120k pa. That's after 10+ years if working life. Started from 30k pa as fresh grad. Nothing to shout about, and likely low by the standards of many who post in this forum. But I am proud of myself, I earn my honest living, take care of my parent, provide for my children, have time to guide them as they grow up. There are more and more rich people in SG, the income gap is also growing fast. I don't see meaning to compare with others anymore. I do used to compare when I was just starting work and young. But with my own children now, I grew out of that mindset and feel so much happier. Life is too short to fret over such things!

Cheers!