Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for ur encouraging words. I have to learn to accept rejection. I have always found it hard to accept rejection. When I got rejected by the HR after the interview or I did not receive any calls from the HR after a certain period, I would cry over it. Rejection creates self doubt in me and makes me wonder in what ways am I not good enough. The last interview that I attended and did not receive any news from them till now, I thought the interview went well. So the rejection is harder to swallow.
Yours not the worst. I went through one few months back. I thought the interview went really well. The interview lasted about two to three hours and there's one point of time they actually discussed about salary and benefit working there. So I went home waiting for good news as they said will discuss and let me know within one week. One week later, there's no news and I emailed the person. The person just replied " After much careful consideration, we have decided not to hire anyone for this position at the moment". Felt so negative at that time.