Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Must learn to accept the hard truth. I experienced the rejection without call many times. So always have to be strong and positive at all times. Even if this is the job that you really want, you can try similar positions at other firms or apply again few months or years later.

Its really demoralizing when you attending many interviews.. and there many candidates shortlisted in one interview. But I believe there surely will be time when you turn out to be top among the interviews and clinch the job.
Thanks for ur encouraging words. I have to learn to accept rejection. I have always found it hard to accept rejection. When I got rejected by the HR after the interview or I did not receive any calls from the HR after a certain period, I would cry over it. Rejection creates self doubt in me and makes me wonder in what ways am I not good enough. The last interview that I attended and did not receive any news from them till now, I thought the interview went well. So the rejection is harder to swallow.