Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much do you earn with a 3 year experience?
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For quite obvious reasons, only most of those earning a high salary would want to find out what others are earning and would be posting in this thread. Those earning less wouldn't dare post anything! That's the exact reason why I googled "what should a 25 year old make and got here" I had thought I'm doing quite good myself until I read this thread. Notwithstanding it's veracity though, it makes me want to earn more and I like challenges!

I'm a business owner at age 25 making 10-13k a month though I put in 6.5 days work week, I think it's worth it knowing that keeping it this way will allow me to retire comfortably by 40.

Ultimately though, being a happy man trumps being a rich unhappy man, anytime. Of course I'd rather be rich and happy!
Would you mind sharing what businesses are you doing? Had you been profitable on day 1? How did you come up with the idea and what steps did you take to develop the idea?

Any advice for an aspiring entrepreneur like myself? I have worked for 10 years and would like to step out of my comfort zone in search of greater successes and build up something (i.e. a business) that I can call my own.

Sincerely appreciate your comments. Thanks.