Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I cant believe you came back to this "crap" here. Did you get deported by them for graffiti or some other crime? You should be thankful you have a home to come back to.

I have lived and studied in US and Europe, and I know our HDB are up there with the best of their public housing any time. Same for the public transport.

At the end of the day, the government can provide a beautiful home and place to stay, but if you spit, urine and draw graffiti here and there -- it is your fault that you have a crappy place to stay. Not your government's fault, not your neighbours' fault but your own fault.

Please dont stay here if you are one of those inconsiderate, anti-social, self serving individual. We dont need people like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You must be from a certain political party.

I have stayed overseas for many years, and experienced the type of basic housing that is a million times better than the crap in singapore. Big spaces, quality furnishing and a pool are considered basic there. Not cramped, poorly maintained HDB with yelling neighbours and rats running about below.