Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much do you earn with a 3 year experience?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I bet your businesses aren't MNCs. Though I agree some of the claims here do look outrageous, there are seemingly truthful ones too.

My network of friends are all making good income in MNCs, close to 100k/yr. We are biligual and graduated from top schools and good unis. And we don't work in SMEs. But I'm aware that most SMEs don't pay well- I have friends whose parents are business owners like yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business owner View Post
Lots of people are not truthful here. If you're seriously looking for how much salary a person earns, check proper sources. These claims of high pay before reaching 30s are simply baseless.

How do I know? I run a few businesses and when I conduct recruitment for staff positions, all those online resume will state the last salary. You can compare their job positions held, education, years of experience, job scope, salary, etc.

So, yes, lots of figures here are just plucked from the air. Don't compare yourself to these figures. It just make you more miserable for nothing.

Hai... see what how hiding behind a computer screen can cause people to post "desirable" salary instead of the real salary. Don't have an unbalanced mind.