Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Sorry to hear about your situation. How old are you both? How much are you both earning per annum? What is your total net worth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I applaud you for your sensitivity to the less blessed. It's true that not all who had worked hard and tried their best achieved their dreams.

For hubby and me, its a case of bad timing. while others made loads on their HDB properties, we were disadvantaged by HDB's pricing of their new premium flat in non prime location years ago. ie. we bought high (very high) but are stucked with the current low valuation for our flat. I believe a minority are in the same position as us. But being minority, our sentiments and voices have been drown by the majority singing praises of the asset enhancement policy of HDB, the majority who had made one or more times by selling their flats for six figure gains. While we see others monetising their flats, not once but a few times and laughing all the way to their banks, we cant do anything to ours because we would incur 'loss' if we sell our flat. Frustrated, but cant do anything.