Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

You are lucky to have lived so long and accumulated so much wealth. You are successful in this world (dunya). But have you ever thought whether you will be successful in the Hereafter? Where will you go when you die? What's the true purpose of your life? Think, read and reflect.

Here's my sincere birthday gift for you, trust me, this is the best birthday gift anyone would have given you in your life. Listen to videos here: ha laltube.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Graduate couple, mid fifties. Annual income $250k + $150k + $115k (passive income)

Annual expenses : $150k (including mortgage repayment for 2nd condo)

Net worth : $5.5M

Decided to continue working after 55. Next target is to work till 60 (till 2nd condo loan is paid off).

Never own a conti car before. Eat out only once a week. Overseas holiday once every 2 years, otherwise it's just to M'sia or Indonesia.

Haven't really treated ourselves to anything extravagant for as long as we can remember, not even when we turned 55. Thought of buying myself an expensive watch for my 55 birthday, but in the end still ended up buying a trusty Casio. Our only luxury is that we each have a Jap car, but this is more out of necessity.