Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST vs CSC vs NCS vs CrimsonLogic?
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NCS starting pay is $2850 for all fresh degree grad.

U start as a contract staff for the first 2 or 3 years, heard got people 5 years still never get permanent.

You get a bonus the first month after you renew your contract; about 2 months bonus on average.

You don't get AWS or variable bonus, and your leave and other benefits also lose to permanent staff.

After 1 year, they offered increment to $3000, which I think is ridiculous, 3K is like that average starting pay for all my peers. After 1 year they should be getting 3.3K on average liao + most of my peers are of perm status in other coy.

NCS work culture is what I call bao ka liao...

Basically normal SDLC cycle everyone in the team will be involved in the entire cycle from start to end. You even have to take on the role of call center for the customers!!! On top of doing programming, testing, requirement gathering, application analyst. They is no proper segmentation of who is in what role and does what, you take turns do everything. They only call in the experts from other department if they need help, and they are usually reluctant to help. So yeah, I think the pay is pathetic for a job like that.

Concur with this assessment.