Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am a humble millionaire, who now spends my time working from home. I am a full time investor, and earn income from dividends and trading gains. I live in a nice 3 bedroom condo in an exclusive district in Singapore in a luxury, prestigious condominium development. I earn S$100k pa income from my investments while my wife earns S$110k pa from work. Since we are totally debt free (no more loans from my luxury condo and luxury European car), our annual spending is only S$90k pa.

I am happy with my investments as I am good at it. My investment portfolio value (excludes the value of my luxury condo home) grows every year, and I hope it will grow to S$5m by the time I retire at 65. I will continue to work very hard for the next 20 years in managing my investment portfolio. I think S$5m would be just nice for me and my wife to retire with as the dividends will be able to more than cover my expenditures. We do not need to downgrade from our luxury condo unit when we retire. When we die, our kids will be multi millionaires.