Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Will it be difficult for me to find another job without a PR?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devjyoti View Post
I can't lower my salary, as it is the cost of living is way too high here. I have a group of friends here who're very successful investment bankers and consultants, who make two and a half times what I make.

Well thats them and not you. In your case you are in trouble now and you still expect the luxury of demanding that future employees still pay you the amount u deserve? You kidding me?

I would rather higher 2 fresh graduates with first class honours to do your work or some one with lesser yrs of exp but at a lower salary. Btw YOU are a COST CENTER not a revenue generator like the sales and marketing.

I had seen other foreigners drawing less than you but surviving pretty well here and yes they bring their entire family along. If they can do that why not you? I think the problem lies in your mentality and I hope you start changing your behavior because this is the kind of attitude that invites Singaporean's disgust against foreigners