Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - What is the chance I'll lose my job in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Verified Member

Devjyoti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intercontinental View Post
An annual salary of slightly less than S$100,000 is probably beyond the reach of many ordinary Singaporeans and there will always be some amount of resentment. I guess almost everyone, myself included unfortunately, would be envious of the next person who earns more than him or her, especially if that person is a foreigner.

Product control/risk is a costs center and not a revenue generating unit. The hard truth is that generally personnel working in costs center are likely to lose their jobs first. Have you started looking around yet? Are you able to point to something within your seven years of experience which can count?
I have worked in two of the big "four" audit firms prior to this bank but I'm not too keen to go back to audit, besides my contemporaries have moved up, I will have to take up a junior role.

What are my chances of getting into INSEAD? I have done a Masters in Finance & Accounting from Australia. My GMAT score is 680