Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much increment can you ask for when you are looking for a new job?
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
state your total annual package instead of monthly.
I state my monthly salary and annual in my expected as my current package, I get some retainment shares from my company which amount to 8k a yr. I add this to my annual.

In short, you can put in monthly, but always be sure to calculate your next pay check in terms of overall salary and perks. Sometimes its not always about $$ u move to a next job.
But in your case I can see you are severely underpaid, my advice is not to compromise as you are in your peak and should continue to get a decent increment in every job hop. Come 40++ you may not command good increments.

If you are not cash strap, ride it out, try similiar post but mayb slight more sales driven, since you bring in students for your company/uni.

I have a fren in a similiar post but NUS, snr manager, I doubt she earns little, her main scope is to counsel students in career options and choices, also working with private companies for job placements for uni students in her faculty. She is from the same uni as you and studied a similiar course. Also, this is a new job switch for her as she is previously from the private sector. I believe her salary should be in the range of 8 to 9k, 13yrs exp