Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 4 Job Offers which One will u Choose
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2014, 02:33 AM

torensic is on a distinguished road

Yea gotta admit I am currently my own biggest enemy, hurdle and an obstacle... but honestly, if i could easily get a condo working as tutor, i wouldn't have considered going back into the commercial sector... student numbers have been dwindling industry wide; education used to be a rosy sector, I would not deny that when I started 2 years plus ago... but for the past 6 months, it's been slowing down.... no doubt, i am a full time pte tutor that pops by students houses more often than nor, I happened to work at 2 tuition centres concurrently as well, and business at these centres are facing a crunch at the moment, not to mention my own portfolio of clients (students) in this sector... even the agents whom i hv been working with were complaining about lesser enquiries... anyway, I am still tutoring albeit as a sideline part-timer even though not many peeps around me are aware I am seeking employment

I need to make sure I make the right call... because I know I can't afford to and I hv no time to regret thereafter. Still pondering over my options even though D day is tomorrow ( today in fact, Monday)... i sincerely appreciate and value the suggestions and encouragement provided by all of u so far, will keep u guys updated soon