Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 4 Job Offers which One will u Choose
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2014, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

hmm so your option 1 will pay u 4.8k for the first month then you gain residual income via the sales of the video filmed, that's great man dude, i'm happy for ya.

Ok it seems like option 4 is out of the way now. However, if you do end up recruiting 2 highly capable agents, this option might prove to have the potential to generate a substantial revenue for you.

Option 3 will give you 6k in total for the first 3 months, assuming the warm leads work out, it will further increase your revenue. If you can find out how much revenue your warm leads will add... then you factor that in as your income from 4th month onwards.

Option 2 will give u 3k every month, so in 1 year, you will get 36k.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Roles breakdown from each option:

Option 1 -> Actor, collect royalties (1 month)
Option 2 -> Headhunter/Recruiter
Option 3 -> Sales Manager/Business Development Manager
Option 4 -> Financial Services Manager
-----------------------------------------------------------------

In terms of which option will offer you stability to your current situation, I would say option 2. In terms of which path will offer you back a stable banking job, I would say option 3 or 4.

You might be having feelings of anxiety, stress and depression as of now, like wanting beat yourself for making the wrong decisions.

Nevertheless, don't be too disheartened with your current predicament, your options may be limited as of now, but your situation WILL definitely improve.

Your business ventures and investments didn't work out, it's ok. Most business leaders usually fail and fail and fail before they finally launch a product or service that is successful. The experience you have gained thus far from being an entrepreneur and an investor is extremely valuable, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You might be taking a slight detour at the moment, but I do believe that success is definitely within your path. Therefore my friend, be of good cheer.