Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2013, 11:31 AM
dives

I don't think its unreachable to get a decent place around Upper Bukit Timah for 1.2M however that said as one forum member said realistically that price will get a place around the Hillview area (some argue its Upper BT some argue its Bukit Panjang).

For instance this condo here is not too shabby in facilities and is about 15 years old, I seen it before and the maintenance of it is great, much better than some of the younger condo's I have in my portfolio. Its a 1300 sq feet @ 1K psf and these old condo's have a ton of land spread out across for kids to play.

Though personally I believe if one times the market carefully they might be able to get one unit around the 700 - 850 range maybe lower? That's if the HDB upgrader really knows how to time the market well. (i.e Sell high, rent and wait - a lot of co-ordination and stress on the family)

Condominium For Sale - Hillbrooks, 88 Hillview Avenue, 669590 Singapore, CONDO, 3BR, 1238sqft, #16049820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Full of BS, 1.2mio at that area? Probably very old and run down area.. impossible to get for this price suburb already ard or above this level. Do u drive? How old is your child? Retire early with so much commitment? U arr lucky that hdb is fully paid due to previous cheap price, all paid in cash or cpf? Do u have sufficient cash for down? I really doubt it. 200k for 2 mid 40s is nothing fantastic but not bad though. What industry are u? Evergreen for the future? U sure?