Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Was my expected salary too high?
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2013, 03:04 PM

peMeo is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for constructive comments. I really appreciate.

@chubbs: Thanks Chubbs, I'm willing to go lower than my current salary, to exchange for a better working environment, where I can learn and advance my skills. I've been trying and still trying

Since you are in this field, do you know if it's legal for me to incorporate an accounting company in Singapore which provide accounting and bookkeeping services without holding CPA qualification? This is my 2nd plan for 2014 year Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
Hi peMeo,

I used to work in one of the Big4 acctg firms (left in 2008). I'm not updated with the pay structure now but what you are asking for is probably the pay for senior level associate. To be a senior associate, you are expected to lead the team while auditing the harder/riskier sections of the books. But your experience in the vc firm is probably not too relevant in this case.

During my time, getting into Big4 is relatively easy. As long as you can work long hours. I introduced couple of my friends into my team by just passing their resumes to my manager. But things may have changed as I last heard that they are streamlining their human resources. Best if you can check out with your friends in the Big4.

All the best to your job hunt!