Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
People may envy the success of others, but they also look for inspiration from their success. Ordinary folks needs to know that they can also achieve success and wealth.

Can't imagine if everyone's sharing is ordinary, it will be gloomy.

By the way, are you not concerned about your retirement? Frankly speaking, unlike those in condos and landed, they can downgrade to "unlock" the value of their properties, what are your plans?
I will retire at 65, another 13 years to go. I believe the system will be managed well such that our properties will continue to appreciate in value. A well run country ensures the asset of the people, especially their HDB flats, will appreciate. We have a good asset appreciation policy to ensure everyone benefits from our strong economic growth.

When I reach 65, I will sell my flat for $800k and then I can retire in cheaper places like Thailand or Malaysia. If I retire in Malaysia, I will convert my $800k and will get RM2 mil or more by then. With my other savings, I may get another RM1 mil. So I will be a rich man in Malaysia with RM3 mil or more.