Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So you must be the party banger who hangs around looking for free drinks. haha. sorry, but i don't usually have the time for young big talking people like you. The rich mix with the rich. Doubt if you are really trying to find wealthy people to participate in a survey from an unqualified pop psychology wannabe. You are really just trying to insult rich people with thinly disguised questions. I only enjoy demeaning and insulting frauds like you.

My problem with you is that you are a young person who hasn't made it yet, but wants to tell the people who have made it how they should behave. Why don't you try to be successful first before you tell people how to behave. Don't be disappointed when your carefully "nurtured" kids end up either delinquents or like the arrogant rich people you seem to hate. You are clearly too young a parent to know it's the luck of the draw. Hopefully at least, they don't end up with your brand of judgmental conduct.
From your statements and your thoughts, I am quite certain that you are not rich at all, may be at the level of average or below.. The words and the thinking are exactly like those who likes to blame others for his own failure and miserable life.. Rich ppl don't speak like you.. That's why, we don't see any "Class" in you.. And you are definitely those wannabe who like to hang out with the rich.. Yes, rich mix with rich and so do the poors.. but there is always a small group of poors who like to hang out with rich hoping to raise their "class" and also some benefits from the rich.. You are one of them.. sorry to say this.. But pls admit.. is perfectly fine to be poor, and be a wannabe..