Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am in my late twenties and not a serial job hopper but I alway face questions from the HR and hiring manager on if we hire you how can we be sure that you won't leave us within 2 years.
How should I answer them? Is there anything wrong with me? Just wanted to find a place where I can grow and contribute. How should I go to find a perm job with career advancement opportunities?
Experience as follows
2005 – Intern at a foreign chamber of commerce overseas for 3 months.
2006 - Graduate from local poly and did temp job with a local system integrator – 1.4 K per month for 6 months before NS.
2007 – During NS, did part time degree studies in IT and business at a leading private school
2008 – Complete NS
2009 - Join NUS as a technician in 2009
06/2010 - graduate with honours degree and left to join an SI but left due to lack of interest in software development work – last drawn 3K
2011 - Join a stat board as an insourced technology consultant – last drawn 3.8K
01/2013 - Left to join another stat board as staff but left due to internal politics after 6 months – last drawn 4040
07/2013 – found a job at a jap trading firm as IT consultant but under 1 year thus looking for a more perm role where and grow. Completed MBA at the same private school (2011-2013) – currently drawing 4.6K