Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you read their analysis report and recommendation, most likely you lose money.. Do you buy shares? (not those reits for dividend), Their job is to invest in stocks for the banks and make money from that. Do you think they will recommend you good ctr? or recommend you something to increase their profit? They earn a lot not because they are good at what they are doing (most of them), but because they are licensed to do a lot of things which others cant do.. They can publish a report with official bank title on it and ppl will rush to buy it. and of cos there are many angles to judge whether a stock is good or no good.. and they are expose to a lot of corporate internal news. Can you publish something yourself?
I read their analysis and recommendation, but I make my own decision. You are too cynical. There are plenty of reports which are good. But if you are an investor, you have to distinguish the good ones from the bad ones. It's quite easy actually if you have been doing it for awhile.

People like you are keyboard warriors, posting all sorts of nonsense, but not knowing anything really. Not all the professionals are honest, but there is good stuff out there. Far more than you can possibly come up with.