Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Calling it quits!
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2013, 10:45 PM
SAHM

Default balmoral?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzard View Post
Hmm, don't really get you when you say nearer the central region. Property analysts and agents would describe the location as Core Central Region ("CCR"), being located in the Oxley-Orchard area.

Anyway, yes, I try to avoid large developments which do not offer a differentiated product generally. This particular development was designed by an international multi-award winning architect on a 250,000 sq ft area located on a high ground with a total of only 176 units. Being a low density development, it offers a green sanctuary within the heart of the city. The underground carpark has ample lots even for residents with multi car ownership and their guests. From the carpark, each unit has their own bio-metric controlled private lift lobby (which services only 5 units, 1 unit per floor) which only opens up at your private foyer. The probability of bumping into your neighbour is therefore very low - who you bring to your unit and what time you come and go is very private. I think I can be a property agent!

Was told that a number of prominent Singapore personalities which I shall not name, own a number of units there but I have never seen them there before.

This development that you are describing sounds like a condo in Balmoral, which I shall not name. Apparently a certainly billionaire lives there, owns half the units there and floods the carpark with his fancy cars. Is that the one you are talking about? The rental yield is quite terrible there.