Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Join the MLM Travel Industry
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2013, 02:29 AM
Verified Member

HanMark is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Haha. Classic. This is how they do it. They tell you that they cant give alot of info online or through messaging but insist that you come down for a BS talk. Then they pressure you to sign up for a retarded package.

Fine, I can say that sure MLM's practices are not illegal, because at the end of the day, its the consumer's choice to take out his credit card. If he is so stupid to do it then it is his fault. But please dont preach about ethics. No matter how hard you disguise it, MLM is not ethical at all. Even the health products are ********.

Only idiots join MLM. You can only dream of success, but you will never get there. Want to know how to be successful? Hard work. Study smart. Get a good degree from local uni, dont have to be a genius. Start work liao starting pay avg 3.3k and above. Just work hard and eventually before you hit your mid-30s you'll be taking in 10k/mth. Even those private uni grads can do it. Please wake up and dont waste your time in MLM. MLM for those idiots no hope no future one.
I will be blunt. Do you think you have a higher chance to sell a product online or in person. Frankly, as a salesperson, what we are most afraid of is misinterpretation of our product. So when we meet in person, we are much more able to talk freely and discuss about plans rather than doing that online. No insurance agents will pitch sales to you via email do they? It's sales basic training.

Ethics? Like I said earlier, MLM distribution has no right or wrong. It's the ethics of individuals that congregate the outlook of any business.

There are many paths to success, depending on your interpretations of it. Yes, studying and qualifying for paper qualifications is one. But don't quickly assume all other opportunities are useless. You have your numbers worked out, I respect that. But nevertheless, I believe having the right and prudent mindset is key to anyone's individual success interpretations.

Again, I have to be blunt. Are you a smarter being to be able to qualify to judge and say all MLMers are idiots? Can education guarantee you the life you really want? Be honest. We are all adults here. I have to speak up and be fair towards people I know and have succeeded in their own rights before they even join World Ventures.

You are only able to quantify your argument because MLM has scarred people in the past and it is widely known to be a scam. It links. MLM and scam. But now, you haven't prove to me one thing. What is the definition of scam in this context? And why would MLM definitely fail for all who joined? Are you making really bold assumptions without a base and solid reason?

You have not tell me exactly why it is unethical. And everything else from there on are your own assumptions, am I not wrong?

You have your views but it is not necessarily the right one. That's my point. Peace out!