Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2009, 10:22 AM
thinkBIG

Does property agent need to contribute to cpf?

Anyway I assume you guys here are most probably from some big well known companies such like era, propnex, hsr and so on, right? Anyone here from some ulu, not so famous company? I just signed up a "lesson" with a quite unknown real estate company, it's cheaper than other big companies which charged about $700, this one cost me less than half the amount. The woman told me that they have been in this industry for 18 years. But my first impression when I entered their office for an interview was like, "Wtf! That's their main office?" I can't believe a company of 18 years would be using a small room with minimal resources as their office, so much unlike what I have been to places such as DWG and ERA where they are a lot bigger, more professional looking and with a lot of staff or associates whatever you call them, around the place. That one I went to only had like some uncles and aunties using the pc and making phonecalls. Sweat! So should I trust them? Is there anyone here who is also not from some big name companies?