Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - NTU Business or EEE
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

so u are the one who stirred so much **** because of your indecisiveness. And u still cannot make up your mind. U need to give yourself two tight slaps on your face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
Hi guys,

It's been awhile. Thank you so much for your inputs. From what I observed so far, it seems that people who are still undergrad/student suggest that i should study something i am confident/interest in. As for working adults, all suggested that I should study accountancy instead of EEE. It seems that working adults are more exposed to the society and thus, recommend me to study something which has more stability. For undergrads, I guess its because studying something I was not exposed to would pose a certain risk which may cause me to fail.

Both careers have their pros and cons. But somehow more importantly, I think that confidence and interest for the course is more important than everything else. Because if I plan to study something I don't have any confidence in, it shows that I plan to fail.

I think I should take some time to think about this after seeing the what previous poster wrote about the importance of grades...