Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

If u have made it through to the interview, it generally means u have the potential to be a dxo. If u didnt get thru the interview, it probably means that the position u have applied have more suitable candidates and u can apply for other posts which u r more confident of getting. It doesnt mean that u can get thru the interview means that u r not gd enuff, sometimes it may be that the position u applied have overwhelming no of candidates n there r better candidates than u.

Unit review is the final round of interview. For me, there were 4 of us and only 1 got thru. It was an interview with all the commanders of the unit to decide on a common candidate to pick. Basically they would aldy have a rough idea on who they were going to pick during 2nd interview and so they will round up the best few to attend a las round of interview with other commanders and see who they were gonna pick. Before I went to the unit preview, the dxos, secretary and commanders actually aldy discussed abt me. I was rather funny during my second interview. So look out for cues and clues and u will def know if they wan u during the unit preview. Honestly, b forthcoming and polite. Try to be witty and funny...

After unit preview u will receive email/calls on e day itself in ur preference for the post (I.e navy, army or airforce) and within a week they will call u to see if u r keen on e unit u choose. No calls= no offers. Security clearance is a month....