Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Application Result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did they say they will retain u in their system for future references on other suitable posts? If yes, they would have included an email add in the email itself for u to seek clarification. Otherwise, it maybbe becuz the psychometric tests u did deemed u unsuitable for the job, and u have a window period of one year before u can be considered for future application. That's what I gathered fron other forumers and readings.

Dont despair, u can actually google for the HR email address/number but wouldn't suggest u call becuz they r v busy and it's kinda bothering to keep getting phone queries. U can try emailing them or posting a queston via their website, they reply fast.

Dont worry abt not being called up.. I waited for 3 weeks before they got back to me on an interview date...
Hi,

Thanks for the sharing!

The email they wrote to me only say, "Thank you for your interest in joining MINDEF. We have gone through your application and regret to inform you that you have not been further shortlisted. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours."

So I think they never keep my record for future position.