Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I applied IT positions, those which they stated "Fresh Graduate" are welcome and did Psychometric Test in July 2013.

However, I received email stating that I was not further shortlisted for interview.

I have less than 1 year of working experience.

I am still interested in joining them but I wonder what is the email to contact the HR?

Is it the email address which they asked me to schedule for the psychometric test?

I will be very thankful if you could advice me.

Thank you very much!
Did they say they will retain u in their system for future references on other suitable posts? If yes, they would have included an email add in the email itself for u to seek clarification. Otherwise, it maybbe becuz the psychometric tests u did deemed u unsuitable for the job, and u have a window period of one year before u can be considered for future application. That's what I gathered fron other forumers and readings.

Dont despair, u can actually google for the HR email address/number but wouldn't suggest u call becuz they r v busy and it's kinda bothering to keep getting phone queries. U can try emailing them or posting a queston via their website, they reply fast.

Dont worry abt not being called up.. I waited for 3 weeks before they got back to me on an interview date...