Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Question How to contact the HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im not too sure but u can email the HR personnel to clarify, they r v fast and efficient in their replies, and they answer all queries, even for candidates who are not selected.

My situation is slightly similar. After psychometric test, I received an email stating that I am not further shortlisted for an interview but they have assessed my application to be favourable n would like to retain me in their system. I was also told to email them if I find any suitable post or they will contact me if there are any suitable post. To me, I thought it was a very polite way of saying they are rejecting me cuz u didnt do good enough.

Nonetheless, I scrolled through the list and reapply another role which I have relevant experience. I emailed HR to ask if I need to reapply but was told that I only need to email them my interested post. I did both anyway. Within 3 days, I was asked to go down for an interview and subsequently unit preview. Was even offered a senior executive post, so I think if u make it thru the psychometric test, u shld be qualify, u probably need to apply another role which u r more confident of getting. Suggest u email and apply online. Mindef HR are the nicest people around, so dont be afraid to email them to seek clarification.
Hi,

I applied IT positions, those which they stated "Fresh Graduate" are welcome and did Psychometric Test in July 2013.

However, I received email stating that I was not further shortlisted for interview.

I have less than 1 year of working experience.

I am still interested in joining them but I wonder what is the email to contact the HR?

Is it the email address which they asked me to schedule for the psychometric test?

I will be very thankful if you could advice me.

Thank you very much!