Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
anyone knows if mindef will process your application if you reapply within a year?

i applied in march and passed the test but failed the interview. want to reapply in august to try again... anyone knows if they will reject my application of what?

tia
Im not too sure but u can email the HR personnel to clarify, they r v fast and efficient in their replies, and they answer all queries, even for candidates who are not selected.

My situation is slightly similar. After psychometric test, I received an email stating that I am not further shortlisted for an interview but they have assessed my application to be favourable n would like to retain me in their system. I was also told to email them if I find any suitable post or they will contact me if there are any suitable post. To me, I thought it was a very polite way of saying they are rejecting me cuz u didnt do good enough.

Nonetheless, I scrolled through the list and reapply another role which I have relevant experience. I emailed HR to ask if I need to reapply but was told that I only need to email them my interested post. I did both anyway. Within 3 days, I was asked to go down for an interview and subsequently unit preview. Was even offered a senior executive post, so I think if u make it thru the psychometric test, u shld be qualify, u probably need to apply another role which u r more confident of getting. Suggest u email and apply online. Mindef HR are the nicest people around, so dont be afraid to email them to seek clarification.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app