Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - As a web designer, how much should I charge my client?
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Please email me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
I have 6 years of experience in web designing but I've never worked for a web designing company or anything related to that because I'm a freelancer who design websites as a hobby and I do it for the passion and not really as a job because I already have my own full time job. When I was 16-17, I started coding websites and sold them to people for $20-$30 per website and I was scolded severely by my parents because they told me I've been cheated. So I am not sure what is actually the market rate for designing a website. I design and build websites because it's my passion and it's not for the money. But can anyone advise me how much should I charge people so that I won't be short-changed. Because I've just been approached by the organizer of F1 and N.U.S to design websites for them. Currently, I also have a few large MNC companies who seem keen to hire me as a freelance web designer but I always do not know what to tell them when they ask me how much I am charging them. Please advise thanks.

Please email me at [email protected]