Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - What type(s) of jobs are suitable for me ?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:50 PM

SG_User is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have core competences, can work independently, dependable, you are definitely employable. You Will probably remain in a "technical" field and not cross into management. And if you cannot take or dislike leadership role, you may not progress far nor much.

You will need a manager or team leader who understand your strength despite your weaknesses, and know how to assign tasks that best makes use of those strength.
I see. Well, I can't lead, though. Thanks a lot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyplane View Post
I am trying to help. So here is my suggestion.

1. Instead of focusing on what you cant, what can you do ? If you say you cant do a lot of things and very depressed in life etc, i suggest you find someone to talk to. If that is too hard, then try reading the book "living without limits" by Nick Vujicic.

2. Ask yourself, do you want to speak well and speak confidently with people.
If you have that desire, but feel you dont have the "skill", then get involved in community work...why ? Because when u do volunteering in community work, u naturally are working with people whom generally are "more understanding" and compassionate and people whom dont judge by looks etc. Practice there and as you start to do so, i am sure you will find your skills improving as well
Thanks a lot for your help !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
coder, no nid to talk one.

moi and my colleague have not talked in months, we separated by a 50cm plastic cover. I think is he trying to beat me, see who can tahan the longest without talking in office
That is true !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
You can an introvert, a person who talks less but thinks more deeply. Choose a career which interests you a lot so that your love for the job compensates for all the office politics and showmanship from colleagues.
Thanks for the help !