Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Actually the other bro is right. I had the opportunity to flip twice, first with my BTO and then with my EC. I made $300k profit with my BTO in Bukit Batok and then $500k with my EC in CCK. I made so much, the total profits was worth 20 years my annual income. Crashing the market by blindly oversupplying the market is not the best thing to do as most demand is speculative, not for own stay. The idea to sell back to HDB at cost price is good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well let's focus on what we agree on. I agree that restricting BTO buyers to selling back to HDB will resolve this issue, but its politically unworkable.

People want their cake and eat it too. Everyone complains about high HDB prices, but the one solution that will guarantee them cheap house prices, everyone rejects because everyone wants to sell their BTO for a $400k profit.

On increasing BTO prices, I have said my piece and you haven't convinced me, so we agree to disagree. I maintain that when you see a bubble, you should prick it, and try to prevent the air from coming out too fast. You let to burst itself and you may land up like Spain, Ireland, Iceland, US and countless others.

Those who do not history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

Sitting behind an anonymous screen and typing out insults is not the most mature of activity, so I will refrain from this.

Good day to you.