Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dives View Post
Whats the point of this thread? mostly for people to hao lian? I also tempted to post but my networth is mostly inherited so likely to kanna suanz.

Would be interesting to meet some of these forum HNI (High Net worth Individuals) making millions a year on FX and what BS, with what I got currently I think I am quite well off but reading some of these post make me wonder what I am doing with my life lol.
Actually, please post your story because we haven't had stories from many who were born with a silver spoon. Successful people seem to be smart folks who worked their way into super jobs or ah beng businessmen who by some miracle, hard work and luck became very rich. It's ok to get suanz because humans are by nature jealous of success and as long as you recognize that, you won't react to the typical "********" and "troll" accusations from the boh liaos.

I'm sure many of the HNIs who have become super wealthy would also like to meet you or at least hear your story because they worry of what might become of their children whom they will leave the silver spoon. What have you done to be happy, healthy and not fritter away the fruits of your parent's labours? Are you are nice responsible person or has having too much inherited money spoilt you into a lazy bum. It's a fact that wealth seldom lasts for more than 1 generation of descendants.