Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Constituency Manager (People Association)
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Kind brothers and sisters out there,

I have 3 enquiries and hope some kind soul can shed some light to my 3 questions below. Thanks alot.

1) Just thinking whether does PA require the Candidate to do a Medical Examination ( Health Checkup) before they decide to recruit the Candidate ?

2) I have been Shortlisted for Interview with People Association for the position of Constituency Manager at Year 2009. I have attended the first Interview but was not being shortlisted for the 2nd interview. I am still very interested in this position of Constituency Manager and thus wish to Apply for this position as a CM again Now in year 2013.
Just thinking whether my Chances of being shortlisted for an Interview again in year 2013 is High Or Not as I have been Rejected once by PA in year 2009 ?

3) Do People Association Do Reference Checks (eg calling Ex-Employers) before they decide to recruit the Candidate ?

Hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks alot for yr information and help
1) Yes

2) Dun think they care, turnover is so high they are always hiring anyway. But I advice you better reconsider, you are already got like 4-5 yrs exp elsewhere, why want to downgrade yourself to do a entry exec job?

3) Depend on heng suay, but nowadays because shortage of manpower sometimes they just go through motion and dun really care.