Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - career options for a level grad
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 03:20 PM

purplesky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've been in this forum long enough to see this.

You are just undecided. Look at all your options! accounting, business, real estate, tax, law. There are five fundamentally disciplines in your thread! But they do have one thing in common, money.

In parallel universe, if accountants are overworked and underpaid and art can pay you good salary, you will be opening a thread and asking if you should go to art, design or media.

I find that there's no point in helping people who can't even decide on their life, and their only passion is money. I couldn't even be bother to read beyond four sentence of your thread.

And in that meantime, i've scanned through and many of your queries are answered many times in this forum.

You know what you should do? You should take a gap year and find out what you want to do.

Thanks for reading the most honest response one can ever give.
Hi thanks for your honest response. I am honestly very confused as to what to choose because people have given me so many careers for me to choose such, and hence I am seeking for advice. Perhaps taking a gap year and trying the jobs would be a good idea as I don't think it's possible to make a good decision in just a span of a few weeks. Will be heading out to read up more about the above mentioned careers above. Once again, thanks.