Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dream on dude. At 48, earning only a combined $235K, you dont have much time to achieve your target of $10M. You also better start worrying about how to pay for the condos and HDB upkeep when the economy tank, and you cannot get tennants. And if you should lose your income, eat grass then.

Travel the world now while you still can and not wait till later when ill health may get in the way
Hi, thanks for your concern. Forgot to tell you guys that I used to be an investment banker and that's how I managed to buy all my properties, which are now fully paid up. So, no worries if I don't get rental. I don't think the economy is going to tank any time soon. In fact, you will be surprised to know that the global economy is recovering.

I am now working part time, that's explain the small annual income. I don't have to work actually. By 65, all my properties would have appreciated and that is why I hope they will be worth $10m by the time I retire. I hope to increase my rents too to help finance my travels.

Life in Singapore is great!

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app