Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - career as RSAF air force engineer ME4
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just came out of the forces not too long ago. Last august infact. ME1 though, good luck if u wish to go in. To me, its a good organization with hell lots of good benefit, but manage by ..... U can sit in a meeting for hours to discuss on "what-if" that never happen, if u are 'fortunate' to be posted to Airbase, Shift work is ur best friend. U should start training ur patient if u want to work in there, cos a computer takes just under 5 min to boot up. Wow, awesome. And being a ME4 u dun really have ur life, cos if u got an ass hole up there, den ur life will be pretty much shitty. I have seen really good ME4 that work really hard, learning and understanding the aircraft system, backing up the men and work for 12-16 hours a day. While there are much much more who are there to ask the men, "how ar? when can u fix the aircraft? how ar?"

For ME4 posted to any other unit, that i have no idea. So TS good luck. And there is a reason why they have problem recruiting. If u want to be in there, be someone that will be respected by ur men, else, i see no purpose.

I maybe wrong, well thats just my view.
How long were u in the force and what did u do after that? I don't think private sectors recognise your time in the force as experience right?

You were saying there are reasons why they have problem recruiting. What are those? I would like to see people opinion from the force. Haha

Anyway I think most people don't wanna join due to the regimentation that they gotta go thru. Some people just like their freedom

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app