Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Best-Paying Jobs in Singapore (2008)
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2009, 02:58 AM
Ronaldo--

Default 4106

average joe > i dont sell myself short but this only applies to my work professionally in media.

There are many ways to earn 20K or more cash a month. This depends on how far the extend of work the person is willing to do.

I know an female acquaintance who is young, pretty, sexy, has a degree, a good job. She can earn easily more than 30K a month, and majority of this amount dont come from her day job.

In good times, those PRC hostess in night clubs along Havelock Road can also easily earn >15 to 20K a month. The type of work they do are very flexible and provides 100% fulfillment to whichever man who comes to them for casual companionship.

I don't doubt your 24 yo female acquaintance is earning $25k a month but frankly its not the most difficult job in the world to do either.

We see wall street traders and investment bankers earning loads of cash of more than 50K a month or more even. But where are they now?

Quite sadly, most of them are either bankrupt, facing legal suits from clients, jobless, holding jobs with meagre salaries, or bumming somewhere because their world had came crashing down.

As such, I dont envy them now at all. In reality, they are now having a sad fate, fighting for their cash flow, barely surviving.

People dont look at past glory and performance because it is all history.

We look at what is currently happening now.

Cheers!
Ron