Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Barclays B5 AVP IT salary range
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2012, 09:06 PM

Tracker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are assuming that only sinkies are active in this forum. My guess is that a good percentage reading this is likely to be the beloved cheaper, faster and supposedly better FTs who are trying to fish out the target renumeration :-)

Going back to the question on different payscales for different nationalities, dont think Barclays is a SMRT :-). As far as i know, if you are a perm employee, they will pay according to your experience and skillset and not based on your colour.In fact as i know, even the non singaporean perm staff gets the same maternity benefits as the locals (5 months!)
Lets be realistic, Barclays is a British firm they don't really care about Sinkies, all they care about is profit lines. They were lucky during 08 they were not as exposed as other banks otherwise the entire operation in SG would have shut down liao.

They are in the midst of some pretty large scale outsourcing, wanna survive in this industry have to learn how to play the game.

I see so many mid 20's ops people just do their work day in day out, when kanna retrench because they made no kang tao in the industry all they can do is hope to somehow find a way back in. Or go home play computer games until that happens (I am not kidding I was surprise when they told me that)

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app