Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:48 PM

cslee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey thanks for the reply.

Actually not really admin role ah.... yes, do have to do admin stuff, but like 20% of the time? Like when i got time than do...

Most of my past experience are like to do with projects...
- Did an employee survey for the company (pretty big FMCG firm...) the full works from design to analysis and presentation.
- At the banks did employee engagement projects, process streamlining and improvement, design workflow and BAU stuff....
- Currently i'm doing projects also... rolling out staff handbook for APAC region and improvement to L&D programmes and some coordination for training.

I'm sure those are not really admin work like printing and doing filing... haha...

For the role wise, i've yet to apply for any jobs... just asking like "what do you think" i should ask for?
Obviously i will nt apply for some simple HR admin job la... lol...
I thought it was considered part of admin works. A HR firm business owner told me that he employed fresh grads to do these surveys/analysis/negotiations on top of really simple admin jobs like claims/records/typing etc. But he still consider them as admin staff to support his sale staff.

If he really needed pure simple "typists/filers", he would probably get hourly rated temps (e.g. students etc) instead of graduates, which is cheaper.

Last edited by cslee; 09-10-2012 at 05:51 PM.