Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadofficer View Post
Hi. Just to share, I think I am in one of the lowest paid Govt agency. 5 yrs working experience in govt (excluding NS), 2nd lower, I am getting 4.5k only. Pay adjustment is super rare here, and when we have them, it is usually very low.

Even with the recent increase of 5-10% for most govt agencies, ours came with the our annual increment. Meaning, our total increment, with the annual adjustment, was just 5-10%. This % increase was what other places got in their single round of adjustment. They had further rounds and also their annual adjustment later on. We had none of those.

That's why, we are losing people faster than we can hire. so pls be careful when you join! Not all agencies pay as well!
Still better than Mr Bean from GLC, same 2nd lower with NS 5 years exp, always complain about the increment, and yes, what he stated, 2 salary adjustment & 4 annual increment & 1 year pay freeze + 1 promotion in 5 years.......I think he now getting only 38xx.....

38xx compare to your 45xx, same 2nd lower with NS same 5 years exp.....you are still better man...

you either from NEA or NPARK or LTA ???

so how much should one be getting with 5 years of exp in civil service/statboard? Can provide a range of salary?

from various government website, a 2nd lower with NS is already getting approx 3.5k min in civil service/statboard in 2012..