Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo private uni grad. Is there any way to recover this position?
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2024, 06:47 PM
Verified Member

xiaoyan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It seems that you have something to argue back with everyone who provides you with an opinion. When you seek anonymous views on a forum, you should already been prepared for tongue in cheek views. People come here to relax and give off the cuff opinions. They may be based on own experience and hearsay, but pls don’t expect carefully researched views or that people will have the time to entertain each of your long rebuttals.

I think I will be disengaging from your thread as your tone and outlook gives very negative vibes. This is not attractive as a job seeker. It’s not all about qualifications but also about the presentation.

People have even gone in and out of prison and rehabilitated themselves. Here you are hat!ng yourself becos you don’t have the perfect qualifications or dream job. The answer to some of your questions to others can be easily found by browsing LinkedIn profiles to see what people with private degrees have done with themselves. That may be more helpful than coming here to argue point by point with anonymous forum users.
Really sorry for offending you with my responses! I have been trying my best to be as polite as possible. I really do want to understand where your sources are from.

Totally understand that your responses are tongue in cheek views/off the cuff! It is wholly my mistake for misunderstanding your intent, but thank you for clarifying!

Apologies for my poor social skills which are seen as constantly arguing back, and thank you for your feedback. I genuinely hope that I can measure up to you guys one day