Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
  #16061 (permalink)  
Old 24-04-2024, 04:14 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Back in my day… 90% of accountancy graduates started out in big 4… 90% gave up halfway and went to industry as APAR / Fund / Financial Accountants or some sorts but the remaining 10% who were mentally strong to persevere became partners. Most of the partners I know are currently making serious money here (average 400-600k all in per annum). Those who left earlier only making around 200k per annum. Difference in pay is 2-3x more…

Stay woke salaryman, be a business owner rather than an employee…
Nah, even officer in sme getting 700k plus usd bonus pa. U must do more oil and gas industry.

Even normal operators is getting 200k already in oil gas industry...

Reply With Quote