Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I applied for a Manager position. Its with Gombak Base HQ. I applied for that role via impress AI a while back.

Last friday, the senior manager of the unit reached out to me via email. I checked and it was legit. He wanted to do a phone interview which we agreed to do on the same day.

I thought the interview went well. I felt i had good rapport and understanding of the role and he appeared assured of my experiences and contributions. We took up the full 30 mins allocated for the call.

I asked him about the next steps. He said if further shortlisted, i would be invited down to a panel interview and possibly a unit preview and/or written test. He didnt give a timeline though.

Thus, based on those who went for interviews recently, how long was the waiting time in between each round?
Mine was pretty fast. Took about 1-2 weeks to arrange stuff. And once I made it to the final interview stage, it took about 2 weeks or so for HR to contact me to proceed on with clearance stuff and also a confirmation email from hiring manager that they are keen to consider me + final offer will be made after passing clearance.