Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - UOB Management Associate Program
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, for those asking, there is WFH, but its highly subjected to your managers. Some managers will specifically say there's no WFH, but some does. So far, i would say majority of my colleagues from TDP batch have WFH. So really depends on your managers. majority of the TDPs i know are based in Alexandra building, only a handful placed elsewhere (plaza, FEB, SGX).

For increment, from what I heard from the 2022 batch, after the completion of program, there will be an increment from 0% - max 4.9k. So, if you performed poorly, there's a chance you might not get an increment too (haven't heard of any cases for this). 4.9k is the highest increment i heard. Others got an increment of 100-200 only, so don't expect too much.

Bonus payout will be twice a year (Feb and maybe sept/oct, not sure on 2nd half bonus), which will be pro-rated from when we first complete TDP. E.g. TDP completed on 18/7, bonus payout will be pro-rated from 18/7 to bonus date. Bonus also depending on performance.

First 3ish months of program is literally classroom training, go to a center for whole day (9-5), then go home. This period was the most enjoyable part of the program. Meet friends, enjoy life. But the content of the class will be extremely dry for those CS students or tech people. I would say it's a good entry point for people that want to step foot in tech.

Personally, the people in my team are great, really enjoy working with them. But i don't really see a future with the type of work that I'm doing. Since the coding and all are outsourced to vendors, many of us don't really have an opportunity to work with actual coding, mostly just doing PM work and assigning task to vendors to fix stuff here and there. You will only have a chance to do development work if you are assigned to teams that deal with cobol/mainframe.

Hope that helps yall decide. All the best
Hi there! Just wondering the one who get a 4.9k increment, do you know which team he comes from? Thank you.