Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MAS for Mid Career Professionals
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I see, thanks for the insights! Do you happen to know how the MDD team culture is like? And are the team lead/bosses etc okay to work with? I strive under an environment where the bosses are capable and do not micromanage. Am Prepared to work hard if work is meaningful. Also Wrt to the point you mentioned on exit opportunities, does private sector value the experience of MDD staff? I had thought it would not be as transferable. Genuine question as I inferred from past threads that staff usually just rotate, instead of going out.
I'm the one who originally replied you. Private sector values the ability to understand central bank thinking to predict central bank interventions. In the US, S&P 500 is literally reacting to expected rate cuts by the Fed, even before the Fed actually cuts the rates.

Some sensitive functions have the legendary requirement to inform HR of the intent to leave 6 months in advance. But maybe that's why it isn't easy to go private too, unless you can find someone willing to wait for you for 6 months, or inform HR of your intent to leave the moment you join and keep informing them every subsequent month.