Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are they really not going to do anything about the attrition rate? I'm working on 4 clients full time at the same time thanks to having to "follow up" for people who resigned. Haven't slept for more than 4 hours for weeks. I'm only seeing fresh grads and associates getting offers on social media but not seniors.

mf who said Big 4 Audit attrition rate is 25% is blatantly lying.
mid tier folks claim they have better wlb and attrition rate than big 4, dunno how true is that. waiting for the mar 2024 audit turnover report.

anyw time for you to throw letter too man, hope you have enough savings to tide a few months. market's tough af these days.

the hiring freeze from EP issue is real. not sure why msians and china ppl keep insisting that msians can still be hired on EP at 3k salary. sinkie pwn sinkie partners obviously arent gonna increase pay so the least they can do is hire more people to sai kang instead of making 1 person tank it all.

i resigned too when i had to work on 3 different clients in jan with the same deadline. was threatened with a PIP but obviously the manager himself dont want to write weekly reports lol, much less for someone who tendered.

good luck. the answer back then is hire more jhk but even that isnt gonna happen anymore now.