Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2024, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Omg leaked?
Source please. Leaked by who and where?
leak by the boss man himself
he emailing at 12 am to 2am
prolly too delirious from counting his money ( or too tired ) and accidently include a very popular locum mailing list in his emails

later on still send out email saying dun open my email! likely contain virus! I didn't send those email! Damn funny. Who will go write a virus like that? He think we all stupid.
Damage done liao.

anyway, grab it while u can la folks
Got 15K , 18K salary grab it. Esp if its a reputable group that is sensible. Eg frontier, raffles etc.
You really don't want to be caught in the situation with this kind of fledging group where you get let off because your 39K clinic rent isn't earning enough to justify your salary. How are you gonna be paying the mortgage on the 2 million dollar 1200 square feet condo you just bought in Clementi if you lost ur job? Your wife who married you for the channel bag isn't gonna be very happy when u can't pay for it when you are jobless.

Pandemic over. No more endless easy 80 bucks URTI consult liao.
USA inflation ending
Singapore errection coming, so inflation will be curb one way or another.
Prices gonna moderate
GP salary too.

Now you all GPs are gonna be suckered into healthier SG. Basically gonna take over some of the polyclinic job. Hehehe.... i dunno how you all are gonna do it. somehow MOH thinks that by writing some guidelines , the GPs will be able to handle things.
If you can learn medicine just by books, no need residency liao. People can become cardiologist just by reading textbooks.