Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The guys in this industry are some of the weirdos and dua pao xian I have ever met in my life. It seems like they do not have much chance interacting with girls and when a girl is being friendly with them they literally took it to a whole new level. Not saying I’m chio or what (tbh average at best). I have met many male seniors who act so awkward during our team lunch and loves to crack cold jokes that my dead grandma wouldn’t even laugh to. As an outgoing person, I would usually try to talk to them and I really think they take it to a wrong way. They will try to impress me by saying how the managers and above look up to them and they are so almighty and what not. But when I see them talking to these hither ups, they talk like a small puppy trying to por lampa, which is totally different from how they try to portray themselves in front of me. So many times, I almost wanted to roll my eyes in front of them and ask them to bring their dua pao xian stories to somewhere else. My worst mistake is accepting ig request from one of my seniors. Every now and then he’ll start sending me those lame audit memes to me as if I don’t have a life outside of big4 like him. Can’t block him either since i need him to write nice nice for my appraisal. Sigh.
cool story bro. no real woman uses the phrases dua pao xian or por lampa. this is edmw speak. get back to work